When you volunteer, we help more families.
CASH is a community coalition led by the Empire Justice Center and the United Way of Greater Rochester.
We help working families get the money and assistance they've earned—especially during tax season.
- Ability to help hundreds of low income families
- No experience necessary, training provided
- Great Resume Builder
- Opportunity to network with volunteers
- Tax Preparer: Prepare Federal and NYS tax returns.
- C.A.S.H. Advisor: Screen for eligibility and share community resources.
- Front Desk Manager: Keep site running smoothly by greeting clients and providing paperwork.
- Financial Coach: Provide one-on-one support over 9 months to help client achieve financial goals.